Views: 327 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-27 Origin: Site
With the development of the times, the efficiency of underground operations has greatly improved. PDC core drill bits are one of the important factors to improve construction efficiency. PDC core drill bits are very suitable for drilling rock from underground wells for analysis. PDC core drill bits drilling is high-speed and efficient, and the cost is relatively low. It can be used in multiple work scenarios such as oil drilling, mines, quarries, etc. And today let's talk about why the PDC core drill bit is a good choice.
Here is the content list:
Advantages of PDC core drill bits.
What are the types of PDC core drill bits?
PDC core drill bits’ product specifications.
1. The PDC core drill bits adopt a medium-profile optimized design, which is suitable for soft to medium stratum.
2. The cutting structure force balance design, asymmetric blade design, spiral blade, spiral gauge design, make the drill bit balanced in force and have better stability.
3. The combined use of high-performance composite sheets can increase the life of the PDC core drill bits.
4. The shock-absorbing tooth design enables the PDC core drill bits to pass through part of the hard interlayer stratum.
5. Adopt dynamic flow field simulation technology, optimize the hydraulic design of the PDC core drill bits, enhance the cleaning and cooling capacity of the drill bit, and prevent the bit mud pack.
6. The use of high erosion resistance surfacing materials and advanced substrate surface strengthening technology to prevent erosion of the surface of the PDC core drill bits.
7. Optimize the water hole design to prevent erosion of the runner in the PDC core drill bits.
There are two types of PDC core drill bits: steel body and carcass.
The matrix PDC core drill bits are sintered with tungsten carbide powder, brazed on the tungsten carbide matrix with an artificial polycrystalline diamond composite sheet, and gauged with natural diamond. (Tungsten carbide carcass) Erosion resistance, abrasion resistance, high strength, good gauging results. The water channel area of the drill bit can be designed according to the hydraulic parameters required by the drilling process, which has greater sensitivity. The outer shape of the carcass can be designed according to the characteristics of the ground, and the shape of the carcass can be changed without the need to add equipment.
Steel body PDC core drill bits are formed by mechanical processing of nickel, chromium, and molybdenum alloy steel. After heat treatment, a hole is drilled on the bit body, the synthetic polycrystalline diamond composite sheet is pressed (closely) into the bit body, and the diameter is gauged with a columnar tungsten carbide block. It is about 20% lower in cost than carcass bits, but it is not wear-resistant and easily eroded. Both of these PDC core drill bits are produced in the country. Polycrystalline diamond flakes are made of many small-grain synthetic diamonds with different rules and different directions connected, and their abrasion resistance is very good. The tungsten carbide substrate enhances the impact resistance of the composite sheet. The composite sheet can sharpen itself in the process of the task, that is, after being worn, its front edge will still be 90o without blunt edges.
The diameter of the PDC core drill bit is the inner diameter of the borehole drilled by it as the meter size. There are three widely used models of PDC core drill bits: 8 1/2'' 215.9mm, 12 1/4'' 311.1mm, and 6 3/4''. Customers can choose according to their needs.
PDC core drill bits are very suitable for drilling rock from underground wells for analysis. Hejian Hengji Bit Manufacture Co., Ltd. is committed to providing high-quality PDC core drill bits all year round, with a complete assembly line and strict quality inspection department. We believe that our PDC core drill bits products will be your best choice.