Views: 316 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-16 Origin: Site
In the drilling process, the PDC rock bit is the main tool for crushing the rock, and the length of time it takes to form a borehole is not only related to the characteristics of the rock in the formation being drilled and the performance of the PDC rock bit itself, but also to the degree of mutual matching between the PDC rock bit and the formation. The following will focus on the use of drill bits and precautions.
Here is the content list:
●How to use PDC rock bit
●Precautions during the use of PDC rock bit
1. Determine the location of the drill frame (self-made) according to the use occasion and the location of drilling.
Put the chain on the mainframe first, then install the mainframe on the runway, connect the two ends of the chain with the runway, and adjust the chain tie bar to get a certain tensioning force on the chain, and fix the runway to the drilling frame.
2. Turn the handwheel to idle position before drilling and run for five minutes with no load, when the motor is well insulated, the PDC rock bit has no abnormal sound, and the direction of spindle rotation is the same as the direction of the arrow on the reducer, then
3. Turn the handwheel to the neutral position before drilling and run for five minutes with no load, when the motor is well insulated, the PDC rock bit has no abnormal sound, and the direction of spindle rotation is the same as the direction of the arrow on the reducer, then install the PDC rock bit and connect the water source.
4. When opening the hole, slowly rotate the handwheel in the direction of the arrow to gently connect the clutch, and then tighten the clutch with force when the PDC rock bit body is fully drilled into the rock, but the force should not be too strong. When the drill reaches the required depth, turn the handwheel rapidly in the opposite direction to stop the advance. Then press the arrow to tighten the clutch in the reverse direction, and the main machine will quickly return and stop drilling when the PDC rock bit is completely out of the hole, otherwise, it will easily damage the drill bit and parts, and then turn the handwheel to a neutral position.
5. If the drill rod is bent or stuck during drilling, back off the drill immediately and check whether the PDC rock bit is worn out or broken, whether it encounters a hard fault or whether the voltage at the inlet end of the motor meets the rated voltage.
6. When drilling rock holes, the flow rate of water is 5-8L/min and the pressure is 0.3-0.5Mpa.
7. Strictly dry drill the hole, (exclude when using auger blade drill pipe), strictly implement the method of supplying water first, then start drilling, and stop drilling first, then stop the water. Pay attention to the water supply during drilling, and in case of a sudden water stop, the drilling must be stopped immediately so that the drill bit leaves the bottom of the hole in time to prevent the PDC rock bit from betting on the race and the occurrence of stuck drilling accidents.
8. In the junction box parts, the galvanized washers on the terminals are not allowed to be used with large diameters to ensure creepage distance and electrical clearance.
9. If there is any abnormal sound in the PDC rock bit, it should be checked and repaired immediately, the reducer box should be cleaned and replaced with lubricant regularly, and the motor should be dried regularly if necessary.
In the process of using diamond bits for oil drilling operations, the following aspects require a high degree of attention.
1. diamond bits are relatively expensive and therefore should be operated with care to reduce the degree of damage when using them.
2. diamond bits have certain defects in terms of thermal stability, so the cooling performance and cleaning of the bits should be ensured when using them.
3. its texture is brittle, so the impact resistance of diamond bits will be poor, and should be operated strictly and standardized the relevant protocols of diamond bits.
When selecting a tooth wheel bit as an oil drilling tool, the selection of the bit needs to be made the actual conditions of the drilling equipment, the actual conditions of the formation, and the geological and stratigraphic information of the adjacent oil wells. When making the selection, the main issues to be considered are the following.
1. the existence of soft and hard interlocking conditions in the drilling formation should be considered.
2. consideration should be given to the need for anti-slope drilling and curve operation in oil drilling work.
3. Consideration should be given to the actual depth of different drilled sections in the same oil well.
4. consideration should be given to the drilling geology, the abrasiveness of the formation, and the degree of hardness and softness
At present, Hejian Hengji Bit Manufacture Co., Ltd. has an experienced technical team, equipped with precision machining equipment mainly with CNC machine tools and advanced heat treatment equipment, and is a PDC rock bit manufacturer with comprehensive mastery of drill bit technology and production process in China. We develop customized products for specific industries to meet customers' needs.