Views: 328 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-28 Origin: Site
Due to the high wear and tear of oil drilling and geological exploration work, proper use and routine maintenance of single roller cone bits are essential. So how do you carry out suitable maintenance on single roller cone bits?
Here is the content list
How to use single roller cone bits?
Repair and maintenance of the Single roller cone bit
Self-washing of single roller cone bits
1. Before starting the single roller cone bit, check whether the tooth wheel drill is equipped with reasonable and reliable safety devices that do not affect the operation, if it does not meet the safety requirements, it should promptly propose safety rectification opinions or plans to the workshop.
2. Check whether the parts of the single roller cone bit show signs of serious wear, scrap, and safety looseness, and replace, repair, and maintain them promptly when found, to prevent the tooth wheel bit from running with the disease.
3. Check whether the electric wire and control cabinet is broken, whether the environment in which they are located is reliable, whether the facilities such as grounding or zeroing of the single roller cone bits are safe, and if bad conditions are found, protective measures should be taken in time.
4. Check whether there are safety guards for each transmission part, and no broad clothing shall be worn when operating rounds and near them, and female comrades shall not wear long hair.
5. Workers should wear labor protective equipment as required when operating single roller cone bits.
6. The operator shall not remove the safety device of the single roller cone bit at will.
7. When the single roller cone bit is in operation, it is strictly forbidden to adjust or measure the workpiece or to lubricate, remove debris or wipe the single roller cone bit by hand.
1. When maintaining and repairing the single roller cone bit and the instrument, make sure that the drill and the instrument are stopped and the power supply is completely switched off; at the same time, a warning sign should be hung or placed on the worksite to indicate that the drill is in maintenance and repair or that someone is working on the site.
2. After the maintenance and repair operations, the apparatus should be withdrawn from the working position and the worksite and the single roller cone bit should be cleaned up.
3. The workshop should regularly carry out maintenance, repair, and servicing of the single roller cone bit to ensure the normal operation of the tooth wheel bit.
4. Before repairing the single roller cone bit, the workshop should know the matters that should be paid attention to in this work, the operation procedure of maintenance and repair, and the staff should be concentrated, dressed by the safety requirements, and stand in a safe position during maintenance and repair.
5. According to the maintenance and repair of the single roller cone bit parts and the actual situation, cut off the corresponding power supply, and confirm with a good multimeter or test pen.
6. When maintaining and repairing the single roller cone bit, use the correct dismantling tools, forbid knocking and dismantling indiscriminately, and do not remove or change the safety protection device of the tooth wheel bit at will.
7. Instructions, safety signs, and signage in the workshop and on the machine must be strictly observed at all times.
8. The use of flammable and volatile substances to wipe the single roller cone bit is strictly prohibited. Oil-containing rags must not be placed on the dental wheel drill bit and no flammable or explosive substances must be stored around the dental wheel drill bit.
9. After the maintenance and repair, clean up the site and carefully check every part of the single roller cone bit gauge, and do not leave tools or other items on or inside the dental wheel bit gauge.
When working with the single roller cone bit, especially when drilling in soft substrata, rock chips tend to accumulate between the teeth to produce mud packs, which affects the drilling effect. To solve this problem, self-washing drill bits have emerged.
The self-washing of the single roller cone bit is achieved by arranging the teeth in such a way that the tooth rings of each toothed wheel mesh with each other and the chips that accumulate between the tooth rings of one tooth wheel are removed by the teeth of the tooth ring of the other tooth wheel. This method is called self-washing of the tooth wheel drill bit.
Hejian Hengji Bit Manufacture Co., Ltd. strictly implements the production standard of single roller cone bit and has conducted a large number of tests before production and sales. If you are employed in the field of drilling and exploration, you can consider using our products for work.